Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meeting Mindy Gledhill

Thursday night I got to meet Mindy Gledhill. I was first introduced to Mindy's music when we used her song Whole Wide World for our theme for the Sassy Mei Academy.       
{If you have not registered for it you are missing out!}
Mindy was  here touring in the Pacific Northwest and my good friend had a home concert for Mindy just a half mile from my home.  I got to spend time helping this amazing musician set up and decorate for the concert. She is as down to earth as can be but with an incredible spirit. I got to share the evening sitting with my 16 year old daughter with a big ol' lump in my throat knowing I was having one of those moments that doesn't land in your lap everyday. If you have not heard Mindy Gledhill please check out her album Anchor. My favorite song {although I love them all} is Whole Wide World Official Music Video


 My friend Amy, Mindy Gledhill and myself...Amy posted all week about having Mindy in her home. Check out her blog to get a full report: Amy's Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home