Monday, May 23, 2011

And the Winner Is...Actually The Winners Are

The winners of the $10 off a Personalized Subway Sign are:

Yvonne Lawrence

Michaelynn Richardson

Creating with Jenafor (blog comment)

Congrats ladies!


Please email me the 16 words and one date (optional) you would like on your Subway Sign and I will be happy to get it done for you! Let me know what color you want the lettering and what color you would like the background. 
Thanks to all those who left comments and liked the Pineplace page on Facebook. If you did not win and would still like to order a subway sign I am offering 10% off to anyone who entered the drawing and would like to order one within the next 10 days. Just shoot me an email at sales@pineplace.com and mention the 10% off deal.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home