Tuesday, July 26, 2011

TAMCO Foundation

I recently received an online order out of Florida for one of my 4th of July Subway Art signs. As a refresher they look like this:
I thought it was a little odd that someone would order one after the 4th of July holiday...maybe they would just hold onto it until it was time to decorate for next year? I looked up the address of where I was shipping to and found the TAMCO Foundation. I realized this was much more than a one day a year holiday for these folks. This foundation raises money to help those who sacrifice everything to defend our country. One of the many things they do is fund surprise trips home for service men and women to see their families. Grab the tissues and watch this video that is posted on their website. I am not sure what they plan to do with the subway art but I am honored to be a part of anything they are doing. I thank them for what they do and hope you will take a few minutes to check out their website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home