Sunday, October 23, 2011

Painted Pumpkins

Got some baby pumpkins at the grocery store. Decided to turn them into more Halloween decoration fun. First I painted them with my bucket of must-have-on-hand white paint (you've heard me say that a time or two right?!)
 Then I sanded them with very fine grit sand paper to take of just a touch of the paint, for a distressed look (distress pumpkins, is there such a thing?)
Finally, added some letters...
And after doing the same thing (painting and distressing) to some black candlesticks...
I found a home for them on the living room coffee table.

1 Comments:

Blogger Judi said...

How cute! I love this idea...they look soooo booootiful!
have a great day...thank you for sharing and I adore your owl too!
Judi

October 25, 2011 at 5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home