Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Spoon Full of Sugar

I have amazing friends. I have friends that run marathons, run small businesses, are raising four, five, six children, which means an entirely different kind of running (usually in a car!)...they are all amazing women. I wanted to spotlight one of my friends today. Her name is Amy Allen:
She writes this humorous, heartfelt, beautiful blog about her family and raising six children and all that that means:
CHECK IT OUT HERE
 Amy is an amazing mother, woman, sister and friend. She has received some major recognition for her blog and a beautiful idea & tradition she started with her family a few years ago. I hope you will check her idea out and that it might inspire you to do something as equally fantastic for your children. Stop by the link below and leave a comment for Amy. Congrats girl!

CLICK HERE FOR AMY'S IDEA

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Oh Amber, you are too kind to me!!! I was hoping they would leave the link to your blog in, but at least the name was there! I love having you as my friend!~

October 6, 2011 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home