Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hope


 I have learned much about hope over the last several days. I attended the funeral of a friend, just 36 who leaves 5 children, the youngest just one year old. Her grieving husband closed the service by saying he does not know how but he does know everything will be okay. That is hope.
A friend whose family lost their home and most worldly possessions to fire one year ago dropped by a gift for me the other day. It symbolized what had gotten them through the last year. It was an ornament with one word: Hope.
This is the season of hope. We have hope because of the birth of a Child. A Savior. Our Lord. 
Merry Christmas

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey said...

Beautiful. I love this.

December 6, 2011 at 7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this too! Hoe precious! So true!

December 10, 2011 at 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home