Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blank Slate-Dining Room

To the dining room for today's blank slate.
Before:
The two bottom shelves have family pictures and photo albums.
I don't love the look of the photo albums, but cannot bring myself to store them.
'Sorry kids, no more enjoying family memories, doesn't work with Mom's decor!'
So, they stay.
After:
 
 The baskets I scored months ago, clearance at Fred Meyer's. 
Been sitting in a corner ever since.
Love them here. 
Added wooden letters I had left over from another project.
 I have already told you of my love for the ampersand sign.
Here I put it on a platter, on clearance from TJ Maxx.
 My sweet husband gave me these sweet red rimmed dishes for Christmas.
 This little spoon was mine as a baby.
I really didn't think I was that old.
Guess I stand corrected.
Scored these dishes at the Dollar Store.
The. Dollar. Store.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home