Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Mantel

I know I promised nothing but Basement Boutique peeks from here until Saturday but I had to take a time out from all the preparations to post my Spring Mantel pics. It keeps snowing here {crazy} but the sun shined for just enough time today to catch a little Spring fever! Simple is the name of the game for great design {at least in my book} and so I tried to keep that in mind putting together my spring mantel.
I used different hues of green to bring the feeling of spring.
 I love words, letters, numbers...always a part of my design plan.
 Thought about pulling in real foliage but right now there is just not much looking pretty out there.
Happy Spring!
The Lettered Cottage

1 Comments:

Blogger Bargain Hoot said...

Very pretty!! I love what you've done with your mantle!!!

Rene' @ bargainhoot

March 21, 2012 at 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home