Monday, March 17, 2014

Though She Be But Little...

There is a popular saying I've seen in nurseries and even on charm bracelets lately...even though it's been around since...well, Shakespeare...
 literally...from A Midsummer's Night Dream.

The muse for my piece was my 19 year old daughter, Madison.
 At 5' 2" she is small, but she is also fierce in beauty, talent, and brains.
She is away at school and we miss her, but get to go pick her up in just a few short weeks!
 Did I mention she is super fun too...
Minecraft Madi.
This picture, taken by my son when they were working together last summer, makes my heart smile...
and sigh.
Madi plans to take this with her to school next year for her new apartment.
But you can grab one too,
 for your nursery, little (or not so little) girl's room, or as a gift for the 'little but fierce' in your life.
This piece is new and now available in my Etsy shop.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home