Monday, December 12, 2016

Boys Bathroom Reveal-Our South Carolina Home

 Happy Monday y'all! 
Today's reveal...I am so excited to share with you!
 We ended up totally revamping 2 of our 4 bathrooms.
 They took A LOT of work and as with most things in life...

 I appreciate them more than any other rooms in the house.
The one I'm revealing today is the upstairs bathroom.
It sits right at the top of the stairs and in between my boys' bedrooms.
I have to give a shout out to my husband...
who self taught himself how to do all of THIS!
 Because y'all...this is the BEFORE!
Yes, that is sea-themed wall paper.
We removed layers of wallpaper, ripped out the vanity, replaced light fixtures...
One of the roadblocks I ran into was the awkward spacing of this room.
The vanity is shifted all the way to the left in the room, leaving a large open spot to the right.
In an effort to save some cash but still fill the space, I decided to re-purpose the large mirror we had just taken down.
I used some old fence wood I whitewashed and glued it to the glass giving it a rustic border.
And being as I don't have a full length mirror anywhere else in my house...I've found it very useful as well.
 Like I said, lots of work, and lots of time...
 so grateful to have it done.
It was fun to dress it up a little bit for Christmas.
12 days of Christmas starts today...doing anything special for anyone?

Check out my website:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home