Friday, December 2, 2016

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

HAPPY FRIDAY!
HAPPY FIRST WEEKEND OF DECEMBER!

 I'm so excited to share my home dressed for Christmas with you!
 I took SO many pictures...
 I'll probably have to share all of this with you over the next few days.
Dressing the large livingroom was as much fun as it was therapeutic.
  I was so excited that my two older kids were here from college to help pick out and decorate the tree.
 The MOST a-m-a-z-i-n-g part of decorating in my new space are the natural elements I got to incorporate.
Magnolia leaves, pine cones, holly, laurel leaves, various pines...
 some taken right out of my own back yard. 
Some from a friend's...
 all in my shirtsleeves...be jealous.
I know I always have been when I've seen all those amazing Southern design magazines.
 I admit I got a little giddy doing the built-ins...
 I mean, come on...
 look at all that fun space...
 and all the wall hanging decorations I was never sure what to do with
look like rock stars now.
 I created a new piece to help us focus on why we celebrate this most 
Holy of Nights...
 Perfect focal point.
Fresh holly from my own holly bushes!
Best buy of the season...olive bucket for $20.
Perfect for my birchwood that I drug here from Washington state.
Yes, I did...
 Really enjoying having a hearth...
Old decorations find new homes.
 This room has a very cozy and wonderful Christmas feel.
 I hope you enjoy your weekend...
are you going to a live nativity?
Caroling?
Christmas Party?
Visiting a friend?
No plans? 
I hope you might join me in this initiative:

   It's Friday, so it's date night and I get to kick off my weekend going out with my man.













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home