Wednesday, December 14, 2016

So the Master Bedroom is Blue


 I wanted my master bedroom to be a beautiful gray.
I bought 7, S-E-V-E-N, different shades of gray and painted them on the wall.
I would pick one I thought was perfect but when I started painting a bigger area it would turn purple...
or almost black...
or blue.
I gave up.

 Our room is blue.
I may paint it again someday.
This time I'll go with white. 
Before Pictures:
 Now, before you say, 'hello, it was white'...it wasn't. 
It was a super light mint green.
I know, so light you can't detect it in the pictures.
Just going to have to take my word for it.
Otherwise, I might have saved myself a lot of work...
Updates here were the aforementioned paint job.
Added a lush area rug from Costco.
Removed window coverings and roller blinds to uncover beautiful plantation shutters.
 Added my favorite curtains from IKEA.
(Seriously, I have them in 9, N-I-N-E, windows in my house).
Join me on Friday when I reveal the outside of our house all dressed for Christmas.
After that, I will take a break to enjoy Christmas with my family...so excited.
Meet me back here after Christmas to see my boys' rooms and our master bathroom redo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home